Beware of the Darkside

1:57 AM Skye Howe 0 Comments

Star Wars was the theme of the party and Darth Vadar was centre of attention.

Our Boys turned three and five and my husband requested a Darth Vadar head cake made from white chocolate mud cake that bled when we cut it. Yes you read right... He said bled!

I was somewhat horrified but went on and did my best to fulfil his request.


This is what I came up with.



And when we cut it I was concerned that we may cause some 3 and 5 year old's nightmares, There was lots of oohhs and ahhs from the kids and it caused quite a laugh amongst the adults. 


I did some bright coloured cupcakes with W and L's on them to brighten the dark mood! 

I also made some shortbread biscuits with the same design as the cupcakes 



Overall it was quite a success. 



0 comments: