Princess Isabella First Birthday

3:13 PM Skye Howe 1 Comments

Isabella's 1st birthday cake is fit for a princess. Isabella's mother, Amy sent me a few pictures of ideas she liked and this is how it turned out. I think the outcome is just gorgeous.

The cake itself is chocolate mud cake covered in chocolate ganache and then covered with white sugar paste icing. The bottom tier has been finished using a quilting pattern and studded with tiny pink balls of sugar paste.  



The gorgeous bouncy bow is made from sugar paste icing and entirely edible as is the Princess Tiara below.
The Tiara is lined with edible pearls and has been finished with a lustre spray to give it a glamorous shimmer.


On the day of Isabella's party I received a message from Amy that said " Hello Skye, I would really like to thank your for the most beautiful cake for my princess's first birthday. Everyone who attended couldn't believe how wonderful the cake was. It made Bella's birthday extra special. I will definitely be passing your business on to all my friends. A big thank you again . Amy "

The message made my day :)
Skye

1 comment: